The Northeast of Brazil
Illustration










The Northeast of Brazil

Category: Illustration
Client: Próxima Viagem magazine publihed by Editora Peixes
Authorship: Ivan Sanford and Bruno Algarve
Year: 2007

Illustration created for the Próxima Viagem magazine, published by Editora Peixes. Woodcuts style was used in this illustration for an article about touristic points in the Northeast of Brazil. Each city is represented by a figure that shows what is most common for tourists in that place. The article was published in issue No. 91 of May 2007. Illustrations and typography made by me and final touches – like scratches and textures – by Bruno Algarve.


Detail
author
About Me
My name is Ivan Sanford. I'm a graphic designer from Porto Alegre, Brazil. Contact me or learn more about me and the services that I provide. You can also find me at:
Newer Projects