Safe Way Program
Visual Identity, Promotional Design, Signaling










Safe Way Program

Categories: Visual Identity, Promotional Design, Signaling
Client: Univias
Authorship: Ivan Sanford (through Verdi Design)
Year: 2008

Promotional design for the Programa Caminho Seguro - Safe Way Program - a social responsibility project of Univias, a highway management company from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. The project's objective was to spread safety tips for all types of highway users: car drivers, truckers, bikers, cyclists, pedestrians, contribute to animal contention and protection, also teach highway safety for school children. The project includes: visual identity, signaling and promotional materials like posters, flyers, safety brochures, key chains, pins, stickers, signs and banners. All created by me through Verdi Design in partnership with Competence.








author
About Me
My name is Ivan Sanford. I'm a graphic designer from Porto Alegre, Brazil. Contact me or learn more about me and the services that I provide. You can also find me at:
Newer Projects Older Projects